Category:US Attorney's Office
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "US Attorney's Office"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Did Scientology hire the man sent to prison for hacking us? Not his job to find out, judge said - 2015-06-27
- Document leak: When the FBI investigated Scientology's bizarre New Mexico vault - 2015-12-09
- Documents detail FBI investigation of Scientology that never resulted in charges - 2017-05-03
- DOJ announcement on Pennsylvania ballot investigation baffles election experts - 2020-09-24
- Far-Right Extremists Helped Create The World's Most Powerful Facial Recognition Technology - 2020-04-07
- FBI's Scientology investigation: Balancing the First Amendment with charges of abuse and forced labor - 2013-01-12
- FEDS CHARGE SCIENTOLOGISTS IN NEW YORK FOR $80 MILLION MEDICARE SCAM - 2018-09-02
- Full court press: Scientologists have been busy in the halls of justice lately - 2019-10-26
- Blog: Scientologist-Owned GPB Capital: The Heat is On Following the Indictment of Michael Cohn on Felony Charges - 2019-10-26
- Blog: Scientology Crime Watch: San Diego Scientologist Leo Hamel Pleads Guilty to Illegal Gun Sales - 2019-11-24
- Scientology Getting It From All Sides: The Tampa Bay Times Looks at 2010 FBI Investigation - 2013-01-13
- Scientology Raid Yielded Alleged Burglary Tools - 1977-07-14
- Blog: Scientology, Lying and the FBI - 2017-05-15
- Senator Markey Wants To Know What Federal Authorities Are Using Clearview AI To Track The Coronavirus - 2020-04-30
- SEVENTH victim comes forward to LAPD accusing Scientology actor Danny Masterson - 2020-02-26