Category:United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
|Jurisdiction||Federal government of the United States|
Acting Deputy Director
|United States Department of Homeland Security|
|$3.219 billion (2014)|
- "Budget-in-Brief: Fiscal Year 2015". U.S. Department of Homeland Security. https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/FY15BIB.pdf. Retrieved 2014-11-12.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Green card (2 C, 25 P)
- ► Immigration and Customs Enforcement (1 C, 49 P)
- ► Religious Worker Visa Program (4 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "United States Citizenship and Immigration Services"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.
- DOX: Government disclosure shows extent of Scientology's reliance on cheap foreign labor - 2016-01-13
- Scientology shows no sign of slowing down its use of religious visas for foreign labor - 2017-08-23
- Blog: Scientology's Continuing Abuse of Religious Visas, Human Trafficking and the Farce of Guardianship - 2018-01-28