- Vivian Krause, SourceWatch.
- Oilpatch Journalist Debunks Krause's Conspiracy Theories About Anti-Pipeline Campaigners, May 20, 2019, The Energy Mix.
- Vivian Krause, DeSmogBlog.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krause conspiracy theory (4 C, 9 P)
Pages in category "Vivian Krause"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Abandoning 'social license' was a dumb idea for Alberta's oilpatch - 2019-10-27
- Alberta to hold $2.5-million public inquiry into funding for oil and gas foes - 2019-07-07
- Alberta to probe funding of anti-pipeline environmental groups with $2.5-million inquiry - 2019-07-04
- Asking some fair questions of Tides Canada - 2012-05-10
- Kenney announces 'war room' to combat misinformation about energy industry - 2019-06-07
- Kenney government launches inquiry into foreign-funded groups that criticize Alberta's oil industry - 2019-07-04
- Kenney's public inquiry into 'foreign-funded' enemies new face on old, ineffective strategy - 2019-07-05
- Krause talk bashing Tides buries painfully obvious conclusion - 2019-04-16
- Tar Sands Oil Companies 71 Percent Foreign-Owned - Cue Ezra Levant's Outrage - 2012-05-10
- That Time a Foreign-Owned Newspaper Called Out Environmentalists for Taking Foreign Money to Fight a Foreign-Funded Pipeline - 2018-03-29
- The Anti-Semitic Roots of Canadian Conservatives' 'Foreign Funded Radicals' Attacks - 2019-02-06
- The World According To Krause - 2012-12-03
- This B.C. researcher's oilsands theories are being championed by Jason Kenney. Just one problem - experts say they're not true - 2019-08-24