Category:Young Americas Foundation
|Formation||November 18, 1969|
|Purpose||Conservative Youth Organization|
|Headquarters||11480 Commerce Park Drive, Sixth Floor, Reston, VA, 20191, USA|
|Affiliations||Young Americans for Freedom (YAF), National Journalism Center, The Reagan Ranch|
|Endowment||Richard and Helen DeVos.|
|Slogan||The Conservative Movement Starts Here|
Young America's Foundation (YAF) is a conservative youth organization, founded in 1969, whose mission is to ensure that "increasing numbers of young Americans understand and are inspired by the ideas of individual freedom, a strong national defense, free enterprise, and traditional values." Alumni members include Jeff Sessions, Stephen Miller and Tom Clancy. Donors include Pat Sajak, the Koch brothers, and Amway billionaires Richard and Helen Devos. A $16 million legacy gift from Robert Ruhe resulted in a doubled of YAF's programming which includes campus speeches. By 2017, YAF had 250 high school and college affiliated known as Young Americans for Freedom, which was originally a separate organization.
|Updated||June 23, 2018|
|Name||Young Americas Foundation|
|Subsection||03 - Charitable Organizations|
|Deductibility||1 - Contributions are deductible.|
|2016||file 990, $71,074,538.00, 12/05/17|
|2015||file 990, $68,944,447.00, 01/18/17|
|2014||file 990, $58,602,550.00, 02/08/16|
|2013||file 990, $53,397,415.00, 12/29/14|
|2012||file 990, $50,943,390.00, 12/17/13|
|2011||file 990, $45,125,887.00, 12/31/12|
|2010||file 990, $45,856,242.00, 10/31/11|
|2009||file 990, $41,888,949.00, 12/21/10|
|2008||file 990, $41,215,532.00, 12/22/09|
|2007||file 990, $38,342,526.00, 12/15/08|
- Young America's Foundation article from Wikipedia
- Young Americans for Freedom article from Wikipedia
- Saul, Stephanie (May 20, 2017). "The Conservative Force Behind Speeches Roiling College Campuses". The New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/20/us/college-conservative-speeches.html. Retrieved May 20, 2017.
- "IRS Form 990". Young America's Foundation. http://www.yaf.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/YAF_2015_990-PIC.pdf.
- "Our Mission". http://www.yaf.org/about/. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- Young America's Foundation, SourceWatch.
- EXPOSED: The State Policy Network: The Powerful Right-Wing Network Helping to Hijack State Politics and Government, Alec Exposed.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Young Americas Foundation"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- How a 'shadow' universe of charities joined with political warriors to fuel Trump's rise - 2017-06-03