Scientology's Dangerous Purification Rundown: My Experience - 2017-04-09
I suffered a serious case of heat exhaustion/heat stroke when I was on Scientology's Purification Rundown. I was placed a second time on the Purif at Celebrity Centre and I spent months on this program. One day, I fell unconscious in the sauna and was carried out into the shower to cool off. Vickie, the Purif I/C, instructed me to go back into the sauna. The theory was that I was running out drugs and toxins from my body and the only way to cure what I was experience was to continue sweating in the sauna. I was having a medical crisis and Scientology, instead of calling an ambulance or getting me on IV fluids, put me back into the sauna which is the most dangerous thing they could do in this circumstance. I wanted to inform others what actually happens on this program and to inform others of the quack science and dangers of doing this program.
Donate to Me & My Channel: https://www.youcaring.com/stevenmango...
Please subscribe to my channel and leave your thoughts in the comment section below. I read all comments!