Category:American Enterprise Institute
|Type||Public policy think tank|
|Arthur C. Brooks|
The American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research, known simply as the American Enterprise Institute (AEI), is a Washington, D.C.-based conservative think tank that researches government, politics, economics, and social welfare. AEI is an independent nonprofit organization supported primarily by grants and contributions from foundations, corporations, and individuals.
|Updated||June 28, 2019|
|Name||American Enterprise Institute For Public Policy Research|
|Subsection||03 - Charitable Organizations|
|Deductibility||1 - Contributions are deductible.|
|2017||file 990, $327,486,198.00, 03/05/19|
|2016||file 990, $309,728,804.00, 03/01/18|
|2015||file 990, $279,414,192.00, 04/19/17|
|2014||file 990, $272,670,682.00, 02/03/16|
|2013||file 990, $232,057,639.00, 12/29/14|
|2012||file 990, $199,952,163.00, 12/31/13|
|2011||file 990, $154,989,249.00, 12/31/12|
|2010||file 990, $153,771,226.00, 05/30/12|
|2009||file 990, $138,205,460.00, 03/07/11|
|2008||file 990, $108,177,680.00, 12/01/09|
|2007||file 990, $93,018,056.00, 01/16/09|
- American Enterprise Institute article from Wikipedia
- "Why the American Enterprise Institute chief is so popular". The Washington Post. April 2, 2014. https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2014/04/02/why-the-american-enterprise-institute-chief-is-so-popular. Retrieved 2015-11-26.
- Steinhauer, Jennifer (February 25, 2014). "In New Home, Policy Group Gets Big Gift". New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/25/us/politics/in-new-home-policy-group-gets-big-gift.html. Retrieved December 28, 2015.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "American Enterprise Institute"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- "I'm Tired of America Wasting Our Blood and Treasure": The Strange Ascent of Betsy DeVos and Erik Prince - 2018-09-06
- "Scientific racism" is on the rise on the right. But it's been lurking there for years. - 2017-03-28
- "The Longer View." Inside the Bradley Foundation's Ambitious Push to Win State Policy Battles - 2017-06-01
- Charitable Fraser Institute received $4.3 million in foreign funding since 2000 - 2012-08-30
- Charles Murray to Return to Middlebury College - 2020-01-24
- Clearview AI's Secret Users Included A Former Trump Staffer, A Troll, And Conservative Think Tanks - 2020-03-11
- Controversial Social Scientist Charles Murray Retires - 2018-01-07
- Here Are The Corporations And Right-Wing Funders Backing The Education Reform Movement - 2016-04-27
- How Political Fact-Checkers Distort the Truth - 2020-01-08
- How the Hoover Institution Vacuums Up Big Conservative Bucks - 2015-04-21
- How the Koch Brothers Used Public Funds to Set up Shop at Texas Tech - 2016-09-26
- The 'new right' is not a reaction to neoliberalism, but its offspring - 2019-07-16
- The Bell Curve Flattened - 1997-01-18
- The Bell Curve isn't about science, it's about policy. And it's wrong. - 2018-04-10
- The education of Betsy DeVos: Why her school choice agenda has not advanced - 2018-09-05
- The Fall of the Heritage Foundation and the Death of Republican Ideas - 2013-09-25
- The Koch brothers' foundation network explained - 2015-10-30
- The Tea Party movement: deluded and inspired by billionaires - 2010-10-25