Category:Canadian Taxpayers Federation
|Formation||May 29, 1989|
|Canadian Federation of National & Provincial Taypayers|
- Canadian Taxpayers Federation article from Wikipedia
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Canadian Taxpayers Federation"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- Fiscal restraint? Doug Ford's Ontario government spent billions more than Wynne had planned in 2018-19 - 2019-09-05
- Ford government considering overhaul of controversial Ontario News Now promotional service - 2019-08-14
- Ford used taxpayer dollars to shoot his Ontario News Now videos 100 times - 2019-09-15
- Ford's fake news machine should be closed - 2019-08-18
- Secret Scheer Strategy Session Included Oil Execs and Trump Official Connected to the Koch Brothers - 2019-04-26
- Show this to anyone who claims taxing millionaires will cause them to move somewhere else - 2016-06-14
- Stephen Harper creates a clear path for Jason Kenney to emerge as next Conservative leader - 2011-12-18
- Stephen Harper is out, here's who might replace him - 2015-10-20
- Stephen Harper's ex-PMO lawyer questions Jason Kenney's murky fundraising activities - 2016-08-15
- What 35,000 political ads on Facebook reveal about Canada's election-year message battle - 2019-08-21
- What Does the Canadian Taxpayers Federation Get From Its Right-Wing US Partner? - 2018-07-05
- Why is Alberta launching an 'employee support program' for unionized workers? - 2019-10-02
- Why Kinder Morgan and Russian interference in elections are more closely related than you think - 2018-03-06
- Wilson-Raybould claimed $125K in spousal travel expenses during Trudeau mandate - 2019-09-10