Danny Lee Burton|
June 21, 1938
|Alma mater||Cincinnati Christian University|
|Religion||Christian churches and churches of Christ|
|Formation||January 22, 2013|
|Headquarters||12141 E 79th ST, Indianapolis, IN, 46236, USA|
Danny Lee Burton (born June 21, 1938) is an American politician. Burton is the former U.S. Representative for Indiana's 5th congressional district, and previously the 6th district, serving from 1983 until 2013. He is a member of the Republican Party and the Tea Party Caucus.
|Year/Period||Income||Agencies lobbied||Doc ID||Firm||Client||Lobbyist||Issues|
|2017 1st Quarter||$20000||300880563||John T. Doolittle, LLC||Dan Burton International LLC|
|2017 2nd Quarter||$20000||300897747||John T. Doolittle, LLC||Dan Burton International LLC|
|2017 3rd Quarter||$20000||300909741||John T. Doolittle, LLC||Dan Burton International LLC|
|2017 4th Quarter||$20000||300936821||John T. Doolittle, LLC||Dan Burton International LLC|
- Dan Burton article from Wikipedia
- Lobbying Spending Database-Dan Burton International, OpenSecrets.
- Lobbying Spending Database - Dan Burton International, client, OpenSecrets.
- Revolving Door: Dan Burton Employment Summary, OpenSecrets.
- Dan Burton's last antivaccine hurrah?, ScienceBlogs.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► 21st Century Cures Act (4 P)
- ► Beth Clay (2 P)
- ► John T. Doolittle (empty)
Pages in category "Dan Burton"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.