Mayer at the 2008 Texas Book Festival
Jane Meredith Mayer|
1955 (age 67–68)
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Alma mater||Yale University (B.A., 1977)|
Jane Meredith Mayer (born 1955) is an American investigative journalist who has been a staff writer for The New Yorker since 1995. In recent years, she has written for that publication on money in politics, government prosecution of whistleblowers, the United States Predator drone program, Donald Trump's ghostwriter, and President Trump's financial backer, Robert Mercer. In 2016, Mayer's book Dark Money, in which she investigated the history of the right-wing billionaire network centered around the Koch brothers, was published to critical acclaim.
- Jane Mayer article from Wikipedia
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Jane Mayer, Contributor, The New Yorker". Newyorker.com. http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/bios/jane_mayer/search?contributorName=jane%20mayer. Retrieved 2017-09-26.
- ↑ "WEDDINGS; Jane M. Mayer, William Hamilton". September 27, 1992. https://www.nytimes.com/1992/09/27/style/weddings-jane-m-mayer-william-hamilton.html. Retrieved February 20, 2012.
- ↑ "Jane Mayer." The Writers Directory. Detroit: St. James Press, 2011. Gale Biography In Context, June 10, 2011.
- ↑ Jane Mayer profile at Contemporary Authors Online. Detroit: Gale (2011).
- ↑ Mayer, Jane (18 July 2016). "Donald Trump’s Ghostwriter Tells All". https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all. Retrieved 26 September 2017.
- ↑ "The Reclusive Hedge-Fund Tycoon Behind the Trump Presidency". The New Yorker. http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/27/the-reclusive-hedge-fund-tycoon-behind-the-trump-presidency. Retrieved 2017-09-26.
Pages in category "Jane Mayer"
The following 86 pages are in this category, out of 86 total.
- A Young Kennedy, in Kushnerland, Turned Whistle-Blower - 2020-09-21
- After 48 Years, Democrats Still Haven't Gotten the Memo - 2019-07-23
- Allegations of Racial Bias and Illegal Campaign Activity at a Conservative Nonprofit That Seeks to Transform College Campuses - 2017-12-21
- America Rising PAC sets sights on Koch chronicler Jane Mayer - 2016-01-21
- Charles Koch Is Funding Rightwing, Pro-Trump Media, New Disclosure Reveals - 2018-11-21
- Clarence Thomas Wants To Hire A Clerk Fired For Saying She Hates Blacks - 2022-01-19
- Clarence Thomas' Strange Pick to Promote His Book Says It All - 2022-03-08
- Clarence Thomas' Wife Was Featured in Same Event As Oath Keepers Leader - 2022-01-23
- Could the Coronavirus Stop Amy Coney Barrett's Supreme Court Confirmation? - 2020-10-05
- Dark Money - A Conversation Between Hendrik Hertzberg and Jane Mayer - 2016-03-23
- Dark Money review: Nazi oil, the Koch brothers and a rightwing revolution - 2016-01-17
- Dark Money: Chrystia Freeland and Jane Mayer - 2016-04-29
- Dark Money: Jane Mayer on How the Koch Bros. & Billionaire Allies Funded the Rise of the Far Right - 2016-01-20
- Death of David Koch a reminder of who bankrolls Canada's right - 2019-09-01
- Hedge Fund-Backed GOP Group Digging Up Dirt on Elizabeth Warren - 2019-11-12
- Here Are The Corporations And Right-Wing Funders Backing The Education Reform Movement - 2016-04-27
- How Koch Industries, Fake Scientists, and Rush Limbaugh Invented Climate Denial - 2022-10-14
- How Mitch McConnell Became Trump's Enabler-in-Chief - 2020-04-12
- How Right-Wing Billionaires Infiltrated Higher Education - 2016-02-12
- How the Kochtopus went after reporter Jane Mayer - 2016-01-21
- How Trump Is Helping Tycoons Exploit the Pandemic - 2020-07-13
- In the Mueller Report, Erik Prince Funds a Covert Effort to Obtain Clinton's E-mails from a Foreign State - 2019-04-18
- Inside the Koch-Backed Effort to Block the Largest Election-Reform Bill in Half a Century - 2021-03-29
- Inside The Wealthy Family That Has Been Funding Steve Bannon's Plan For Years - 2017-03-22
- Is Ginni Thomas a Threat to the Supreme Court? - 2022-01-20
- Is IKEA the New Model for the Conservative Movement? - 2013-11-15
- It's Not Hypocrisy - 2020-09-21
- Ivanka Trump and Charles Koch Fuel a Cancel-Culture Clash at Wichita State - 2020-06-11
- James O'Keefe Accidentally Stings Himself - 2016-05-30
- Jane Mayer - Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right - 2019-07-16
- Jane Mayer / The Koch Brothers and the Weaponizing of Philanthropy - 2016-04-06
- Jane Mayer Exposes the Koch-brother Puppet Masters Behind Mike Pence - 2019-12-05
- Jane Mayer, "Dark Money" - 2016-02-16
- Koch Foundations Increased Media Investments in 2018 - 2019-11-26
- Koch Group Pushing for Employer Immunity Takes $3.5M From Company with COVID-19 Outbreaks - 2020-07-27
- Koch Invested $127.5 Million in Building Right-Wing Infrastructure in 2018 - 2019-11-19
- Kochland review: how the Kochs bought America – and trashed it - 2019-12-08
- The Big Money Behind the Big Lie - 2021-08-02
- The Bottomless Corruption of Ginni and Clarence Thomas - 2022-03-28
- The Danger of President Pence - 2017-10-16
- The deep history of the radical right's stealth plan for America - 2017-07-20
- The Invention of the Conspiracy Theory on Biden and Ukraine - 2019-10-04
- The Koch brothers tried to build a plutocracy in the name of freedom - 2019-08-28
- The Koch Brothers' "Dark Money" - 2016-02-26
- The Koch Brothers' Covert Ops - 2010-08-23
- The Kochs & the Nazis: Book Reveals Billionaires' Father Built Key Oil Refinery for the Third Reich - 2016-01-20
- The real reason the Mercers have cut ties with Steve Bannon - 2018-01-09
- The Reclusive Hedge-Fund Tycoon Behind the Trump Presidency - 2017-03-17
- The Secret History of Kimberly Guilfoyle's Departure from Fox - 2020-10-01
- The Secrets of Charles Koch's Political Ascent - 2016-01-18
- The Slime Machine Targeting Dozens of Biden Nominees - 2022-04-16
- The Voter-Fraud Myth - 2021-10-21
- Time Inc. Buyer Helped Koch Brothers Airbrush Their Image Across the Internet - 2017-12-01
- Trump Is Planning a Much More Respectable Coup Next Time - 2021-08-05
- Trump Urges Mass Boycott of AT&T to Punish CNN - 2019-06-03
- Trump's Enablers: How Giuliani, Pence, and Barr Figure Into the Ukraine Scandal - 2019-09-27
- Trump's Man on Campus - 2018-04-06
- Trump's man on campus - 2018-04-07
- Turning Point USA Keeps Accidentally Hiring Racists - 2018-04-25
- Turning Point USA's blooming romance with the alt-right - 2018-02-16
- Weaponized Philanthropy: Document Trove Details Bradley Foundation's Efforts to Build Right-Wing "Infrastructure" - 2017-05-05
- White House Used Pandemic To Weaken Safety Regulations, Reporter Says - 2020-07-15
- Who has more influence on supreme court: Clarence Thomas or his activist wife? - 2022-01-28
- Why McConnell Dumped Trump - 2021-01-23
- Why Should We Care About Faux Free-Speech Warriors? Because the Koch Brothers Are Paying Their Bills. - 2019-06-20
- Why Trump Can't Afford to Lose - 2020-11-01