January 25, 1969
Fairmont, West Virginia, US
Kelli Ward (née Kaznoski; born January 25, 1969) is an American politician who has served as the Chair of the Arizona Republican Party since 2019.
- Kelli Ward article from Wikipedia
- ↑ "Kelli Ward's Biography". Project Vote Smart. http://votesmart.org/candidate/biography/141271. Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- ↑ Montini, Ej (January 28, 2019). "AZ GOP died with John McCain – Kelli Ward just proved it". Opinion (Arizona Republic). https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/ej-montini/2019/01/27/john-mccain-kelli-ward-state-republican-party/2698298002/. Retrieved April 28, 2020.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Paul Nehlen (1 C, 22 P)
Pages in category "Kelli Ward"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Arizona Republican suggested McCain cancer statement was timed to hurt her campaign - 2018-08-26
- Arizona Senate hires a 'Stop the Steal' advocate to lead 2020 election audit - 2021-03-31
- Arizona's Kelli Ward is campaigning with an alt-right troll to prove her love for Trump - 2018-08-20
- AZ GOP died with John McCain – Kelli Ward just proved it - 2019-01-28
- Kelli Ward Associated With Conspiracy Theorists And Racists Long Before Mike Cernovich - 2018-08-23
- Kelli Ward Keeps Up Swipes At McCain Even After His Death - 2018-08-27
- Kelli Ward melts down over Republic's support for Martha McSally - 2018-08-06
- Kelli Ward Urges 'Reopen' Protesters To Masquerade As Health Care Workers - 2020-04-27