1965 (age 54–55)|
Northport, New York, U.S.
|Education||Cornell University (BA, JD)|
Leo has led campaigns to support the Supreme Court nominations of John Roberts, Samuel Alito, Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh. In 2017 (before Justice Kavanaugh's appointment and confirmation), legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin wrote that Leo was "responsible, to a considerable extent, for one third of the justices on the Supreme Court." Leo described himself in 2019 as "a leader of the conservative legal movement."
- Leonard Leo article from Wikipedia
- "Leonard A. Leo". Federalist Society. http://www.fed-soc.org/publications/author/leonard-a-leo. Retrieved 21 May 2014.
- "How One Man Brought Justices Roberts, Alito And Gorsuch To The Supreme Court" (in en). https://www.npr.org/2017/04/12/523495201/how-one-man-brought-justices-roberts-alito-and-gorsuch-to-the-supreme-court. Retrieved 2019-06-10.
- "A conservative activist's behind-the-scenes campaign to remake the nation's courts". The Washington Post. 2019. https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2019/investigations/leonard-leo-federalists-society-courts/.
- Leonard Leo, SourceWatch.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Liberty Central (2 C, 4 P)
Pages in category "Leonard Leo"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- The Federalist Society just became a no-go zone for federal judges - 2019-07-08
- The JCN Story: How to Build a Secretive, Right-Wing Judicial Machine - 2015-03-23
- The Secrets of Jay Sekulow - 2005-11-01
- The Secrets of Leonard Leo, the Man Behind Trump's Supreme Court Pick - 2018-07-09
- The Third Federalist Society - 2019-03-27
- Thomas's wife takes on Obama - 2010-07-06