Category:Scientology: A to Xenu
|Scientology: A to Xenu: An Insider's Guide to What Scientology is All About|
|Publisher||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Publication date||December 24, 2015|
What is Scientology really? Behind the glossy logos and sleek advertisements and South Park parodies, what do Scientologists really believe and practice? Is it really a religion? Who was L. Ron Hubbard and why did he start it in the first place? Is their "technology" for real or just so much New Age pseudoscience?
Former insider Chris Shelton grew up in Scientology and worked for it for 25 years. This critical analysis covers the key aspects of its beliefs, practices and structure from the bottom to the top, including not just the confidential Xenu story but details all of the upper level scriptures. Chris goes into detail about what goes on inside Scientology churches, why their members get involved in the first place and what it takes to get out should someone decide to leave.
An informative guide for anyone who has been involved with Scientology in the past as well as anyone who wants to understand what it's really all about.
Pages in category "Scientology: A to Xenu"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 244 total.(previous page) (next page)
- The Cult Mentality: Why Intelligent People Can Fall for Stupid Things - 2018-10-04
- Blog: The Cult Mentality: Why Intelligent People Can Fall for Stupid Things - 2018-10-04
- Blog: The Lessons of Cults plus Q&A on Scientology - 2017-11-30
- The Problem with Making Things Personal - 2018-11-21
- The Scientology Experience: Geoff Levin (Part 2) - 2018-07-18
- The Scientology Experience: Geoff Levin (Part 3) - 2018-08-29
- The Scientology Experience: Kat McElhinney - 2018-08-22
- The Scientology Experience: Shane Weightman (Part 5) - 2016-02-23
- The trauma of leaving Scientology: 'Who wants to believe they've thrown away their best years?' - 2018-06-16
- This man was a Scientologist for 27 years. Now he spends his time slamming the Church - 2016-10-27
- Thought Stopping Cliches in Scientology - 2016-03-10