|Type||Unaccredited institution (Diploma mill)|
Note: Contrary to the Wikipedia article, L. Ron Hubbard never owned Sequoia University. That idea was based on a 1970s UK investigation released in 2009. From later information, it's clear that was not the case.
- Sequoia University article from Wikipedia
- John B. Bear and Mariah P. Bear, Bears' Guide to Earning College Degrees Nontraditionally, p.331 Ten Speed Press, 2003.
- Paulette Cooper, The Scandal of Scientology, chapter 20. Tower Publications, Inc, 1971
- Scientology founder L Ron Hubbard exposed as a 'fraud' by British diplomats 30 years ago August 7, 2009, Graham Smith, Daily Mail
- Bare-Faced Messiah, p.211
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Sequoia University"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Scientology and the FDA: The conspiracy that never was - 2019-07-11
- Scientology founder L Ron Hubbard exposed as a 'fraud' by British diplomats 30 years ago - 2009-08-07
- Scientology school sinks to new low, but the federal dollars keep pouring in - 2018-12-10
- Scientology: The Now Religion! - 2010-11-08
- The Axioms of Dianetics: L. Ron Hubbard's science-y foundation of Scientology 'tech' - 2019-02-15
- Blog: The Axioms of Scientology: So Much Ado About Nothing - 2019-02-27
- The Thriving Cult of Greed and Power - 1991-05-06
- Trouble for Scientology in 1966: When the Daily Mail called L. Ron Hubbard's degrees 'bogus' - 2016-11-04