Adelson in June 2010
Sheldon Gary Adelson|
August 4, 1933
Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
|Residence||Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.|
|Occupation||Founder, Chairman and CEO of Las Vegas Sands|
|Net worth||US$43.4 billion (June 2018)|
|Political party||Republican (1996–present)|
- Sheldon Adelson article from Wikipedia
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Sheldon Adelson"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Harper emerges to speak to Republicans and Conservatives - 2016-04-12
- Hawkish Group Targets Medicine Sales to Iran Amid Coronavirus Crisis - 2020-03-05
- How An App Funded By Sheldon Adelson Is Covertly Influencing The Online Conversation About Israel - 2018-09-20
- How desperate are Republicans? They're taking tips from Harper. - 2016-04-10
- Secret money to boost Trump - 2016-09-28
- Sheldon Adelson Gave Mitch McConnell's Super PAC $25 Million - 2020-07-21
- Stephen Harper at billionaire Sheldon Adelson Vegas party gives sage advice - 2016-04-12
- Stephen Harper at Bohemian Grove? Hacked email says ex-leader visited shadowy GOP summer camp - 2016-09-16
- The biggest Republican megadonor you've never heard of - 2018-03-19
- The pro-Trump super PAC at the center of the Ukraine scandal has faced multiple campaign finance complaints - 2019-10-22
- The Secrets of a Right-Wing Dark-Money Juggernaut - Revealed - 2019-10-29
- The Unlikely Rise of Mort Klein and the Transformation of American Zionism - 2019-04-10
- Trump's Patron-in-Chief: Casino Magnate Sheldon Adelson - 2018-10-10
- Tulsi Gabbard Had a Very Strange Childhood - 2019-06-11